Friday, May 28, 2010

not my smartest moment

So, last night, I was preparing to shave my legs when the dispenser cap came of my can of shave gel. I couldn't wiggle it back on, so in a moment of stupid frustration I slammed it on...and a HUGE glob of shaving gel shot directly into my eye. I started screaming because it stung and I couldn't see or think and poor Joe comes in to see me sitting in the tub, COVERED in shave gel (several unsuccessful attempts at getting the cap securely on resulted in a LOT of excess shave gel/foam), half screaming, half crying. Last night I looked like I had one of Voldemort's eyes, but no lasting damage was done to my sight (only to my pride).

I understand this event to mean that the shaving gods were NOT happy with my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment